Monday, May 18, 2009

Kylie & Anthony Wedding - Caboolture

This blog post has been moved from my main site and as it's one of the best so far I just had to share it with everyone!

First of all I would like to congratulate the bride and groom and also thank them for having us attend their special event in Caboolture. We all had a great time in a very relaxed atmosphere and even got some great shots for the happy couple too!


I just can't believe how well the day went despite my flash playing up all day! Needless to say the Bride and Groom are very happy with the images as I hope you, the viewer are.

Once again I would like to thank them for trusting me with their special event and wish them all the best for the future.


.........and to anyone viewing this blog entry I hope you like the following images :)


















2 comments:

  1. What a great job. The photo's are exactly what I wanted everyone at the wedding said they loved it that you were not pushy or rude like so many other photographers we have seen... lol laid back easy going great pics showed the real us. "in love". thanks again Kylie and Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline here Kylie's mum, I keep on looking at the pictures and think WOW, all that comes to mind is THANK YOU. On such a special day you caught it well us all in so many ways again thank you well done

    ReplyDelete